The PrimeKey EJBCA team is pleased to announce the release of EJBCA 7.8.1.
This release has seen a primary focus on improving our REST API, as well as further integration with the Microsoft ecosystem.
Release highlights include:
- REST API Improvements
- Microsoft Integration
- Domain Allow List Validator
- URIs Added as Name Constraints
- Sunset of ejbca-setup.sh Script
- Basic HTTP Authentication for EST
- Bouncy Castle Upgraded to Version 1.70
- Support for Oracle19C
- Added Granularity to Certificate Transparency Configuration
- Possible to add empty dnsName values and URIs as Name Constraints
Please view the full Release Notes here.